MedXcel audio services are an important part of screening potential employees. Establishing present functioning levels for hearing allows the employer to assess annually for any shifts from baseline. This in turn validates the hearing conservation program that the employer has put into effect in the workplace.
MedXcel Audio Services guarantee the following:
- OSHA audiogram according to 29 CFR 1910.95
- Pure tone test at frequencies 500, 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, and 8K Hz in each ear
- Audiometer calibrations are performed daily
- Acoustical calibration checks occur yearly
- Recorded storage of your employees to monitor annual results
MedXcel audio services are performed by technicians supervised by the medical director. All suspect audio results are over-read by out in-house ENT for no additional charge. Dr. Phillip Noel is an owner of MedXcel and an ENT that has been practicing in Lafayette and Abbeville, LA for the past 12 years. Any shifts from baseline identified will be followed by a timely ENT consult to determine the validity.
MedXcel looks forward to working with you to establish and monitor your hearing conservation program in the workplace.